I Don’t Know How Much Vodka I Put In This But I’m Going To Drink It Anyways: a memoir
This drink tastes awful, but I can’t waste alcohol: a sequel
I’m going to get a bigger glass and add more mixer and have way too much to drink: The Thrilling Conclusion
she put up a video of her telling miyah that she thinks she’s very pretty without the wig too and that playing dress up is fun but to promise to stay in school
Stories you won’t see in the media
#nicki is so protective of young girls#this needs to be underlined more#also she gives them edited versions of her albums#magical girls protect other girls#bless nicki
You can hate someone’s music and love them as a person. This is one of those cases for me.
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
This is what I love about Winter. You wake up in the middle of the night, maybe just to pee or get water or something, look out the window and see this. It’s so beautiful. And it’s silent; you have no idea that it’s happening until you just look. It almost seems fake. And it makes your bed seem way more comfortable, for whatever reason.